Everything You Need to Know About Body Sculpting
Do you ever have those days where you take a look in the mirror and wish you could just sculpt your body to look exactly how you want it – healthier, sexier, younger, or just more proportionate?
Well, thanks to advanced technology and the aesthetic professionals at Azul Med Spa in Mauldin, SC, you can now make your body sculpting wishes come true without even having to go under the knife.
What is Body Sculpting?
Body sculpting, also referred to as body contouring, is a non-surgical, non-invasive and pain-free way to reshape your body by permanently removing areas of stubborn fat. Typically, body sculpting can be done by using penetrated heat through radiofrequency (or ultrasound) therapy or by freezing fats cells.
Our aesthetic professionals at Azul Med Spa use the BTL Vanquish ME™ system to permanently remove exercise-resistant fat from areas of the body such as:
- Muffin tops
- Saddle bags
- Love handles
- Inner and outer thighs
Benefits of Non-Surgical Body Sculpting
Body sculpting has become a sensation over the past few years as more and more people have become aware of this safe and non-surgical option to get rid of stubborn, unwanted fat from their bodies. And now, you too can live your best life while showing off your best body!
Here are a few of the many benefits to choosing non-surgical body sculpting:
- Tighten mild to moderately loose skin on the face, neck or body without surgery or scars
- Treatments can be performed in-office, typically in 1 hour or less
- Many treatments can provide a noticeable “lifting” effect
- Little to no downtime is needed for recovery
- Very low risk of adverse effects when performed by a qualified provider, such as Azul Med Spa
- Results can last for up to 365 days
Advantages of Body Sculpting with RF Energy
Vanquish’s RF energy system has several key advantages over cold therapy (cryolipolysis) and laser body-sculpting techniques, including:
- Large areas can be treated at the same time
- There’s no pain
- It costs less
- Almost anyone can get the treatment, regardless of body mass index
The Vanquish applicator never even touches your skin. You may feel a sensation of warmth, but you shouldn’t feel any pain. Each treatment takes about 30-45 minutes.
After your body-sculpting treatment, you can go right back to your routine. You may have some slight redness or swelling for a few days, but there’s no downtime or recovery period with Vanquish.
Using radiofrequency energy, the Azul Med Spa technicians selectively remove areas of stubborn fat from your figure, leaving you with a more pleasing and toned-looking shape.
So if you’re a man, woman, or teen in the Mauldin and Greenville, SC areas looking for a non-invasive treatment that removes stubborn fat and results in younger, healthier and sexier body, consider BTL Vanquish ME™
How Long Before I See My New Body Shape?
Most men and women opt for three or four body-sculpting sessions, spaced about a week apart, to achieve their goal figures. Your body needs time to process and eliminate the damaged fat cells. Many patients begin to see the changes in their figure during the first couple of weeks after their treatment. You see your final results in about two to three months.
Does The Fat Come Back After Body Sculpting?
The damaged fat cells are permanently eliminated from your body. They do not return and do not regrow. The new, sculpted proportions you see two months after your final treatment are permanent.
You must maintain a stable weight for best results. However, if you do gain weight, the fat will be distributed evenly over your body according to your new proportions.
Azul Med Spa professionals recommend you seek a nutritionist or healthcare provider to maintain a healthy, well-balanced diet and exercise regimen so that you can maintain your good results over the long term.
When you’re ready to sculpt the figure of your dreams, contact Azul Med Spa for a consultation. You can call or use the online booking form.
Who is a Good Candidate for Body Sculpting?
- If you have given birth and elected to breast feed, then you are a good candidate for body sculpting. It’s a great option to help you bring back the body you had previous to bearing your child(ren).
- Have you recently dropped a significant amount of weight, and although you feel healthier, more energetic and light on your feet, you still feel emotionally weighed down by the stretched and loose skin that’s left behind? If so, then body sculpting and contouring is perfect for you!
- Over time, age and gravity typically take a noticeable toll on our bodies, pushing and pulling them out of their natural shape. Fortunately, body sculpting and contouring can help get your body back to it’s original shape, or even better.
No matter your reason, if you desire to look in the mirror and see a version of yourself that makes you feel overall more pleased with your physical appearance, then you are a good candidate for body sculpting/contouring!
Take the First Step to a New You!
Call us today to take your first step in accomplishing that hourglass figure with a flat, sleek and athletic abdomen, or gentle, feminine curves. Our staff members gain so much pleasure from helping our clients’ dreams come true, and changing their self image for the better.